Saturday, October 10, 2009

JC TIUSECO: Ang laki ng ulo mo!


Enough said. I was really turned off with the guy's gesture last night.

I went to a certain Expo on which the guy was one of the guest performers. I was a huge fan of him after winning in a reality show and after watching his soap for a couple of months. I began to have an impression of him that he's the gentleman type. The kind of guy that I like. Apparently, I was wrong.


After his performance, some of us went backstage to chance upon, and hopefully take our pictures of him. When he stepped outside the tent, all of us were calling him. He's just three feet away from us, so i doubt if he won't hear his fans yelling. He passed as if he heard nothing. I was like, "What the heck?! Ang feeling mo."
He made his fans look stupid.

After that, I swear, I began to loathe him. I can't do anything about it and my only consolation is that I can blog about it and let everyone know how 'arrogant' he was. I mean, what was he thinking? He's just starting his showbiz career and acted as if he bagged awards from FAMAS to snub his fans like that. I would understand if Gabby Concepcion would do that, at least he's a famed actor.

One thing I've realized is that he's like those stars who just earned a certain amount of popularity and let it go through their head. It's lame and, should I say, 'Pathetic'.

No comments: